Pump Commissioning Checklist
Check all OEM specifications for start-up:
- Check all piping for stress on equipment
- Check that all drive couplings are disconnected from drivers
- Identify all control switches to equipment with lockout procedures
- Pre-run all electric motors for one hour
- Check all oil levels and identify that proper oil and lubricant are used
- Check that adequate couplings are used for appropriate horse power
- Check that the equipment is secure to bases
- Proceed with cold alignment
- Run equipment as per OEM procedure
- Check all piping and connections for leaks
- Complete hot alignment
- Teach all operators start-up procedures as per OEM procedures
- Sign equipment over to production staff complete with commissioning report including digital data reports from laser alignment specifications.
Chemical Compatibility Information
Click below to download and print information:
Click on the forms listed below to download and print:
The downloaded forms and information listed above require you have Adobe Reader installed on your computer.
Click the icon for a free download of the Adobe Reader software.